Sample Pick-up Points
1. Dairy One has pick-up points for milk samples located across the Northeast. These may also be used for sending forage, soil, manure, and water samples to the lab in Ithaca, NY. There is no charge for shipping samples from a Dairy One pick-up point. Samples will be delivered to the lab the morning after they are picked up.
2. Prior to using a stop for the first time, please call the contact person listed for the pickup location to confirm details of the sites i.e.:
Locations and schedules change periodically, so it is very important to call ahead.
- a. Location
- b. Days & time
- c. Where & how to leave samples (some sites are in someone’s garage or an outbuilding, some are in a place of business, etc.).
3. Prior to dropping off soil samples for the first time, contact Mark Joyce at 1-800-344-2697, x2179. Mark will notify the driver and arrange to have soil sample racks delivered to the site if needed. To prevent tip-overs, avoid stacking samples or racks too high.
4. Please be considerate of the driver & others using the pick-up point by leaving samples in an orderly fashion. Manure samples should be filled 2/3 full in screw top containers, frozen, and sealed in a zip lock bag to contain odor & mess.
5. Contact Janet Fallon at 607-227-3297 or Janet.Fallon@DairyOne.com if you have questions or comments regarding use of the pick up points.
6. Click the MAP button below for pick-up point locations. Click the pins on the map for address, contact person, and directions.
Click here to continue on to the Customer Guidelines
Click here to continue on to the Sample Pick-up Locations Map
Click here to see the Dairy One Technician Truck Stops information